Today, cities and municipalities are faced with highly complex tasks that require professional management. Safety, cost-efficiency, and economic feasibility are at the forefront here. This also applies to the street lighting segment.
The Roch "Infrastrukturprojekt Straßen-beleuchtung 2000" (Infrastructure Project: Street Lighting 2000) study on the structural stability of pole systems, which is representative on a Germany-wide scale, found that 3.3% of all poles pose a hazard.
Stability testing and seamless documentation are key prerequisites for effective street lighting management and operation.
Our contribution to your safety
Roch stability testing provides you with detailed data about:
- Condition of poles and foundations
- Number of poles
- Location of the lighting points (optionally GPS)
- System and equipment history
- Maintenance data
- Maintenance, repair, and refurbishment requirements
- Fault statistics for the individual systems
- Geometric data
- Digital pole images
- An individual economic feasibility analysis based on this data (upon request).